Tuesday, January 11, 2011

lovely white walls.

I can't get enough of the simplicit beauty white walls can hold.
I am a big believer in saturating your walls with
colors you love and can change up.
Literally, every wall in my house is anything but white.
That being said, I am anxiously awaiting for the day when
I can paint my walls WHITE.
It will be in my dream house, or an older fixer-upper that has great bones and gorgeous architectural details.
Notice that most of these pictures are so
stunning because of great natural light, and custom woodwork-
from floor, to walls, to ceiling.
It makes everything pop.
A piece of re-painted furniture to take command...
picture a vintage chair in a muted turquoise, 
or a honeysuckle coffee table.
Options are endless. And I love that.
-Brynn

No comments:

Post a Comment